Monday, 28 November 2011

Day 2 - Trip for 3

The next day Wednesday 16th November we headed off to Torndirrup National Park on the coast not too far from Albany.  It was a beautiful spot with a rugged coastline and gorgeous blue water.





Above & Below (Annaleise's photos)

We just loved the colour of the water


The next stop was West Cape Howe National Park just a little further along the coastline.

The top of The Gap - West Cape Howe

The Gap 



Annaleise - That perfect shot coming up - I hope you've got the horizon level!!!!

The Natural Bridge - West Cape Howe


We then continued on into Denmark, visiting the tourist info centre and also Annaleise and I did some shopping as she was going to make tea for us so needed some special ingredients.


Interesting flower,  grub and all!!!

Above - flower not open - Below - flower open


David must have been bored while Annaleise and I were shopping in IGA Denmark!!!


Above and Below - Peaceful Bay


The yummy pasta meal Annaleise made for us - was so nice just to sit back and have someone else do the cooking!!!  Thank you very much Leisie.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you know all the National Park names, because I didn't make a note of them and barely even recognise them when I see them! I'll be referring back to your blog when writing my own. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the beautiful blue of the water in these pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete