Wednesday, 27 April 2011

Sights and Sounds on the Farm

During the time we have been helping Owen and Philippa on the farm different things have happened that I have caught on video.  Just everyday stuff that is normal, strange, funny, cute or just plain weird.   I will share some of them with you.

Lara "poking a frog"


The Humming fence (playing 'backyard blues' I think)!!!!


Topaz and Owen Duet (harmony isn't too evident)


Bathing the Dog - farm style


Chemical Spraying of Sorghum



Hills Hoist - caravan style!!!

Modern farm mailbox

Outside our caravan window - resurfacing road gang - 5am - 6am starts.  Thank goodness they weren't there too long!!!!!

Philippa's birthday, Lara's birthday, Jarvis's actual true birth date and Christmas Dinner - All in one party (mentioned in last blog entry)

6 comments:

  1. Yay!! You figured out the videos...awesome to see. The one of Topaz singing is sooooo adorable!! And seeing the dam video reminds me how peaceful and quiet it is out there... :)
    Thanks for sharing! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha tricked ya - it's only thanks to Gwen, I just needed someone who wasn't grey to figure it out!!! I love the bird sounds in the dam video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What did Gwen tell you that I missed? Or did she follow my instructions? Glad it got figured out, anyway!

    Thanks for sharing. Lara is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sent you an email with the answer Leisie. Yes I'm glad it got sorted out too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Frog poking tricks taught by Dad.... not Mum. She now picks them up and holds them. Ewwwww!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Philippa: ewww! However, this is probably preferable to the intense frog/toad phobia that Roxy and I were prone to. :)

    Mum, I never got the email you mentioned...

    ReplyDelete